Join us for key updates with KPMG's Joel Dodson and Michael Baker and Dave Lilley, of PwC.
The financial statements review portion of the course will help attendees to understand the accounting requirements applicable to hedge funds under US GAAP and IFRS and their impact on the financial statement presentation.
The hedge funds update portion aims to allow registrants to understand the updated accounting requirements applicable to US GAAP and IFRS and their impact upon the financial statements presentation.
Topics by presenter include:
- Hedge Fund Financial Statements Review:
- Hedge fund financial statements under US GAAP – standard disclosures
- Hedge fund financial statements under IFRS – standard disclosures
Michael Baker / Dave Lilley
- New 2023 US GAAP changes
- New US GAAP standards/updates - applicable to future years, but possibly eligible for early adoption
- US GAAP Common issues for funds
- New 2023 IFRS changes
- New IFRS standards/updates - applicable to future years, but possibly eligible for early adoption
- IFRS Common issues for funds
Target audience: This course is applicable to most accountants, including but not exclusive to financial statement preparers, administrators, auditors and those charged with governance (Directors, Trustees, etc.).
CPD: 5 for full day / 3.5 for financial statements review only / 1.5 for US GAAP and IFRS update session only.
8:45 a.m. — Registration
9 a.m. — Financial statements review
12:30 p.m. — Lunch
1 - 2:30 p.m. — US GAAP / IFRS updates
CIIPA Member full day — $225
Non-member full day — $275
CIIPA Member morning session with lunch — $150
CIIPA Member afternoon session only — $50
Non-member morning session with lunch — $200
Non-member afternoon session only — $75