Do you struggle to communicate with confidence? Do you want to navigate a networking event with ease?
In today’s market and across all industry sectors, face to face networking is essential for both career enhancement and business development for your teams and businesses.
Join us for this interactive session with Danielle Young from Full Moon Communications where you will learn how to be more confident in your communications with others. This session will also cover:
· Building trust - the key to creating profitable client relationships
· How to start, join and leave conversations at a networking event
· Team strategy - before, during and post event strategies that will make your networking activities more productive
Refine your skills and learn practical strategies you can implement at your next business social. You will communicate masterfully in networking situations using tips and strategies you’ll learn at this workshop.
About the Presenter:
Full Moon Communications
For over six years Danielle has worked with leaders and theirs teams in the public and private sectors, both here in Cayman and abroad, focusing primarily on their communications needs & strategies specifically their business development practices, team communications, presentation skills and public speaking training.
In 2017 Danielle joined forces with Melissa Wolfe & brought her business coaching skills across to Full Moon, a 15 year old referral only communication-focused business here in Cayman. Danielle works with both individuals and businesses to refine these skills in order to enhance their business development practises expand their client base and ultimately increase revenue.
Who Should Attend:
Any individual who wants to improve their networking skills.
CIIPA Members: $65
Non-CIIPA Members: $85
- Due to cost incurred, no refunds will be issued without notifying us (at least 24 hours prior to the event). If you wish to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com.
- When attending ANY training, please be sure to sign in to be able to receive your CPD certificate.